Hydraulic Actuator Motor Manifold
Hydraulic manifold assembly
Description The easily mounted manifold assembly bolts directly to the subplate mounting surface of the hydraulic motor. The purpose of the manifold is to provide crossport pressure limiting to protect the valve against excessive pressure which is translated into torque applied to the valve stem.
- Presssure relief valves for each direction
- Cross port by-pass valve
- Directly mounts to motor -- no piping
- range is adjustable from 50 to 1000 PSI
- Compact size -- only 2 x 5 x 5 inches
- Lightweight -- less than three pounds
- SAE-6 straight thread supply piping ports
- Black anodized aluminum construction
- Bronze trim
- Stainless Steel cross port by-pass valve
We supply a variety of hydraulic actuator motor manifolds based on customer requirements. The one shown is easily mounted and bolts directly to the mounting surface of the hydraulic motor.
To learn more about Hydraulic Actuator Motor Manifolds, please contact us or request a quote today!